Skip to main content

Health services

Health services



Students coming from the European Union or the European Economic Area EU or EEA should accompany themselves with the European Health Insurance Card or equivalent. Form more information about the EHIC, see here. With this, students gain automatic access to the National Health Service.



Students coming from outside the EU or EEA must make sure, before traveling, that they have a valid health insurance that guarantees medical assistance during their stay in Portugal.